Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Waiting To Go To Auntie's House

I get to go to Austin with my lady for Thanksgiving! Whooo HOOOOO. But first I had to go to the office with her. I was so excited, there were so many people all lovin' on me, and I deserve it, yes I do! After meeting all her co-workers it was off to her office, where I immediately went to work.
Since my lady works, I decided I had better work while I was there. And was there ever a lot of work for me to do, first was cleaning off the floor, they might have a cleaning crew, but they don't do a very good job, I found pretzels, peanuts, and small bits of popcorn, Yummy, I like the job of cleaning up.

After I was done cleaning up the floor, I decided it was time to start checking out the goods around the office. There might be some items just waiting for me to play with them. One shelf had lots of tempting things, I just could not decided what to pull off and destroy.


Then it was into the bag, isn't it lunch time yet? I mean come on, we've been here at least an hour and I'm hungry. So I helped myself to the yummy treats I found in there. I like this working stuff

Then I noticed the computer! Hey, I could blog while I am here, cool, I just have to get up on this seat, and I can get right to work



 





So much to say, so little time to type...





 



Don't disturb me, this writing is hard work!











I think I like the office, I hope I get to go back. Well, I like everything except when my lady left me in her office while she went to the bathroom....Then I howled so loud that people came to make sure I wasn't hurt. That will show her, after that she had to take me everywhere with her....hee hee, I am one smart puppy! Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Oh Murphey you are so cute. And you did such a great job in the office. My human says that you'll most welcome to go work in her office anytime. :)

~ fufu

Boo Casanova said...

hey murphey,

fist comment here... okay, it must be the lighting... you look rather yellowish in the first pic and i thought u have snow white fur!

wet wet licks

Boo

T-man Angel said...

Murphey - I'm glad you're using that ergonomic wrist support on "your" computer. We don't want you getting carpal tunnel paw problems!
T-man

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Did they pay you?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Jay said...

Hi Murphey, you had a busy day in the office. No wonder J said that working is no joke.

~Jay

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Happy Thanksgiving Murphey - I hope you got some turkey :-)

Love
Opy

Bailey/Tasha/Maddie said...

really cute dog

Ronak said...

Hi Murphey! This is our first time at your blog and it's super cute! I've been to my girl's office with her once too and it was lots of fun!! She says that she shouldn't take me again though... because apparently no one did any work... they just wanted to play with meeeee!