Friday, November 10, 2006

Going Away Again?



Not much to report, excpet my lady is goign away again! I heard her talking about a trip, A TRIP?! I love trips, I started thinking about what I needed to pack, how much food, what squeaky toy should I take, and how many chew bones, Oh, and treats, better not forget the treats. And I figured we could leave the crate behind, as long as we remembered my leash. Then, in the middle of my plans I heard my lady say that I did't get to go, WHAT!? WHAAAAAT?! Staying with Judy, WHAAAAAAAA. I hate trips, I hate them, I never seem to get to go. And since it is happening over the weekend, no dog park for me. I am such a sad, sad puppy right now.

And apparently I've been really bad, too, or so I've been told. Sometimes it just seems like too much trouble to go pee pee outside, so I've been peeing on the curtains in the bedroom when my lady isn't looking. I don't know how she figured it out, except I did hear her muttering about and saying, "why is my room so stinky?" I guess she noticed the yellow spots and that gave it away. Hey, I was really good for two months, but lately I just haven't felt like going outside. And that time I peed on the couch, what was the big fuss? These people are really picky sometimes. So now I get no free time, I'm being watched everywhere I go and I can't get away with anything! Double WHAAAAAAAA.

To top it all off, I heard my lady making a vet appointment for next Friday, something that's supposed to happen when I'm six months old, wonder what it could be? I hope it's something fun to make up for not getting to go on the trip, evne though I don't really like the vet.

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

I went to the vet at six months too.
All I can say is ......the humans will feel so guilty you'll get lots of treats and special treatment for days.

Try not to think about it too much. It's worth the overbearing caregiving they'll give you after!


XOXOXOXOXOXO
Chelsea

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

How rude for you not to be taken on your mumma's trip - I would deliberately pee in the corner just to show her how you feel :-)

Love
Opy

Anonymous said...

Murphey - Just remember, you didn't do it if they didn't see you! Yellow stains and stink can be caused by lots of things like food spills, humans, cats, mold, bugs, you name it! (hee hee!)
Your partner in crime,
T-man

Anonymous said...

Hey Murph, I think you should start drink LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of water, at least a liter a day I would say. That way you can pee all you want, and your pee will appear colourless!! That way your lady can't blame it on you, and you can go on trips with her!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade the SmartDALE *wink*

Anonymous said...

Remember, poop is our secret weapon. It is stinky, plus they can pick it up easy with a tissue. Gets the point across with little fuss!

Bussie Kissies
Buster