Monday, November 06, 2006

A Dog Park Love Triangle

Monday night and I got to go to the Dog Park. It was a blast, Sophie wasn't there, so I got to hang with my bud Kramer. We had so much fun wrestling, barking, play fighting, and I even tried to get in some humping action. It was really fun until Daphne showed up. I guess she had a crush on me or something cause she would not leave me alone, can you see her in every picture following Kramer and I around? My lady thought Daphne was a cute black and white English Bulldog, but I just thought she was a pain in the butt. I kept having to turn around and let her know in no uncertain terms to LEAVE ME ALONE. But she didn't! I was so glad my love Sophie wasn't there, she would have been so jealous.
Finally I had to rest, I was jut plum worn out.

My tongue was hanging about a mile out of my mouth!

When it was time to go, I ran away from my lady, so she had to pick me up and carry me out of there. An hour just isn't enough time. But I sure did sleep good in the car on the way home.

By the by, my lady thinks I look so much better since she brushed me, but I can't see any difference in these pictures. Maybe she will give up and never, ever, EVER brush me again. What a cool dog dream.

murph the dog, who's about to get left home again while my lady goes on a work trip...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry lil guy, but I must say that brushing made you look fabulous!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

T-man Angel said...

Is your buddy Kramer a black poodle? He kinda looks like me.

Isabella said...

Looks like you had a great time at the park!
big Wags,
Isabella