Monday, November 06, 2006

Brushed For The First Time!



Well, my lady said I looked messy and was losing my puppy fur and needed to be brushed. Brushed, wonder what that is...Ohhh, I just knew I would like it when I heard the treat door opened, brushing must be a fancy word for treats!

Was I ever wrong, instead my lady got out two torture items, she called them brushes, whatever! So there I was, forced to sit while she ran one of those torture devices down my body, on my legs, even my HEAD! Ohh, I squirmed, I wiggled, I tried to bite those darn things. Then I lay down on my side try to worm my way off the couch, but she kept following me. This seemed to go on forever, then she flipped me on my other side and did it all over again. I finally got away when she went after my bottom, I mean really, enough is enough. After all the torture I tried to run outside to roll in the dirt, but I was foiled, the dog door was down and I couldn't get out. Then all she did was chase me around with a camera telling me how good I looked. Yeah, right, all that torture was not worth it, and look how much hair she got from the brushing, it's amazing I even have any hair left.

I looked so sad I finally got a treat and then our friend Kim came over and called me a handsome boy, A HANDSOME BOY, Ladies, watch OUT. So maybe the brushing wasn't so bad, I even decided to smile for the camera.

But I gotta tell you, the next time those brushes come my way I am going to hide.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I fight the brushing!!!!! Brushing is bad - it tugs fur and HURTS~

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Chelsea said...

I don't like to be brushed at all but, as long as I keep my eye on the prize.....my treats...than I put up with it.

xoxoxoox
Chelsea

T-man Angel said...

Sometimes us doggies have to pay a price to be good looking. A little brushing never hurts if it helps you score with the ladies.

Anonymous said...

WELL, it looks like we all have something in common!! I HATE to be brushed, and I do EXACTLY what you do Murph except I'm about 3 times your size........ I HATE grooming, I HATE brushing!!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade