Tuesday, November 14, 2006

New Chew Toy






Well, if you leave me home and go on a trip, what do you expect? I mean, really, I was good at Judy's, and I had fun with Audrey, running, and playing, but it wasn't Austin with my lady. So when she got back from her trip I decided to show her a thing or two. First I snuck off with the new leather leash, YUMMY! I didn't get to chew on it for long before I got caught, too bad. Then I found a really cool hard chew toy, my lady called it a Blackberry, but I called it MINE! When she wasn't looking I grabbed it off the table and sneaked under the bed. Crunch, crunch, CRUNCH. I broke off the back, chewed on the screen, and nibbled on all four sides of my new chew toy. If someone hadn't called and made the darn thing ring, I would NEVER have been caught with it.

Hey Sunshade, nice chew work on those shoes, I think we should have a chew toy competition!

Here's my theory, I shouldn't be in trouble, if you leave something out, anywhere I can get it, it it mine. Accessible? MINE! Jump Up and Pull It Down? MINE! On a Table? MINE! If my mouth can get to it, MINE! I am not sure my lady sees it that way.....but she's learning.

And she owes Judy two rolls of papertowels, I found 'em, so they became MINE. WHee they tore up mighty fine and I threw them all over Judy's house, a little paper decoration!

Note from Murph's lady.....I don't think there will be any decorating for Christmas this year, it would be too tempting for the Murphinator to chew them up!

8 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMG Murphey!! You chewed up the Blackberry??!! You really are a Border Terrierist!!
Anyway, I hope you didn't get into too much trouble with what you did to that Blackberry...

Anonymous said...

Oh, Murphey, you are my hero!! You've taken chewing to a whole new level. I never though about chewing up electronics. Maybe I should sample that camera my mom keep flashing in my face (hee hee).
T-man

Anonymous said...

Did it taste like blackberries?

I must commend you on an A+ chew job!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Julie said...

Who needs kids when you have a puppy? When you said no decorating this year that made me think of a toddler. Good thing he is cute!

Chelsea said...

What does your mom expect???
Serves her right for leaving you alone.


XOXOXOO
Chelsea

Anonymous said...

Good job Murphy, that Blackberry probably cost the same as all my Aldo chew toys!! Yes, we should definitely have a chew contest, we both seem to go for the expensive stufff!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

OH and I forgot to say that "MINE, MINE, MINE" rule is a great one, all terrier have it!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Fu Fu said...

Hey Murphey, was the Blackberry tasty? i hope you didn'y get into trouble for tasting it...

~ fufu