I've Been Tagged! Whoo HOOOOOO!
It would be even better if I got to run around before getting tagged, if you haven't figured it out, I like to run, I keep mentioning it, I just can't get running off my mind. Just so you know, my favorite time to run is right before Mom goes to bed, I run fast and she can't get me, under the bed, on top of the bed, under the chair, out to the living room, then back on the same path. Funny, whenever I finally lay down I go right to sleep. And I had better tell everyone, Mom is going to California for her birthday, she is going to the Ellen show, I don't get to go and I am not happy about that. I won't be able to blog till next Monday, and I get to go to the kennel. I wonder what that is? Everytime Mom mentions it she looks guilty, hmmm, wonder why? I hear her talking about playtime, so how bad can it be, but why the guilty look. I can't stay with Judy because I trashed her house the last time I stayed there, sorry Judy (well, I'm not really sorry, it just seemed to be the thing to say, cause I sure had fun trashing her house! and I can't help trying for destruction every time we drop by to visit)
Anyway, on to the tag!
I've been tagged by T-Man to list 5 things that make a true doggie friend. Here goes:
1. Chase me! Oh yeah, chase me while I run all over the back yard, the house, or at the doggie park. I"ll bark at you until you do. ; )
2. Let me eat your food. When I come visit please let me eat your food. Nothing seems to taste better than someone else's food. And if you stay over night with me, you eat my food and I'll eat yours! YUM
3. Let me jump right up in your face and bat you a few times with my wild, wicked paws. I just can't help myself, and then I hope you join me in to my number one fav thing and chase MEEEE.
4. Let me sniff your hindquarters WHILE you try to pee. Mom always yells, don't do that, you'll get pee'd on, but I like to smell it fresh, really fresh. (Right about now Kathleen is saying GROSS Murphey, don't make me type that!!!!)
5. And last, but not least, come over and play with me. A true doggie friend knows I need to play, and they come over and hang out with me in the backyard.
I'm going to tag my friend Maggie! Cause my buds Buster and Fei and e have already been tagged.
I"ll catch up with everyone next week. Woof!