Monday, September 18, 2006

After the Rainy Walk Since it didn't stop raining, and I kept checking, sticking my nose out the dog door, then back in the house, then out the dog door, then back in the house. Finally I almost gave up and decided I was going to have to pee in the house, that ended with the now famous "NO, NO Murphey, OUTSIDE!" Doesn't she know its raining out there? I don't want to pee outside in the rain, can't she, just once, overlook that stupid rule of her's? Apparently not. So the leash got strapped on, she grabbed a HORRIFYING big blue thing that she held over her head. I tried to run away from it, then I barked at it for a while, then it laid down on the floor next to me, so I barked as loud as I could at it and it wouldn't move. I finally tried to jump on it, and it rolled away from me, Eh GADS, Run Away, but the leash stopped me from getting to far. Then Mom picked it up again and said, "Don't worry about it, it is just an umbrella, let's go walk." OHHHHH WALLLLLLKKKKKKKKK! I forgot all about that blue thing. So we walked and I didn't mind the rain when walking and it turns out I love puddles and mud. Mom doesn't, too bad, so sad for her. Then we got home and I got dried off with my red towel on the couch. Aren't I cute? Later I tried to tear the heck out of that towel. I think I like tearing stuff up, when I can get away with it, tee hee. Well, as you can see, it was a busy weekend, and now I have to go rest. Posted by Picasa

No comments: