Monday, December 11, 2006

And the Defense Rests....

Thanks to all my pals that stood by my when I was unfairly accused of digging in the dirt. And I used every bit of defense you offered, the wind, running in to the door, the neighbor dog threw it at me to get me in trouble, Yup, used 'em all! So the judge decreed, INNOCENT!



And Mackie, Yeah, if I DID dig, my Mom would hate it, but as I've proven, I don't.....

And Sunshade, it must be a terrier thing that dirt just sticks to us. : ) Also, thanks, I think I make a mighty fine looking dancing elf! My lady laughed really hard and showed it to all her friends.

Boo, thanks, I am going to save the CSI team for when I really need them!

Murph the Innocent Dog!

5 comments:

Sunshade said...

Yes, we knew you were innocent Murph!! Have you gotten my card yet?

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I believe it is called getting away with murder!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Joe Stains said...

now that is a look of innocence if I ever saw one!

T-man Angel said...

That's the happy face of an innocent man! Congrats on being sprung :)

Boo Casanova said...

oh murphey,

you look so happy after you were clear of the charge!

wait wait, did i see dirt on our muzzle again? quick, wipe it off!

wet wet licks

Boo