Friday, May 09, 2008

Thank You!

Thank you for all agreeing that the mud did not come from us! The lady just needs to get over it.

Anyway, I promised to show you Reilly's new walking collar, it's called a Gentle Leader. See, it goes around his nose and if he pulls on the leash (which he loves to do) it pulls on his nose and stops him. The lady LOVES it, it keeps him from pulling her arm out of her socket, Reilly HATES it, he tries dragging his nose on the ground to get it off. I think the lady is going to win this contest.

Here's a closer shot of it going around his neck, then around his nose and you attach the leash to the blue hook hanging below his red collar.

I'm just glad I don't have to have one, I promised not to pull the lady's arm too hard, so I don't have to wear one, Na Na Na Reilly!

7 comments:

T-man Angel said...

That leash looks brutal. I sure don't want my mom seeing that, cause she'll get ideas!

Joe Stains said...

Thank dog we don't have noses!!

Molly the Airedale said...

I used to wear one of those when I was younger and mom tried it on Mitch too but he's ended up with the prong collar!
I used to throw myself on the ground and try to take the darn thing off before we started off on our walkies. Mom loved it because SHE was in control! I hope you like it better than I did, Reilly!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Lizzy said...

Ha! Poor Reilly. I still pull really hard to, so I sure hope my humans don't get one of those!

I hope you're having a grrrrEAT weekend!


Sparky

Lorenza said...

Hi, Murphey!
That leash does not luck fun! I think is a torture device! Thankfuly here we don't have those because I am a puller too!
Have a great weekend
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Moco said...

Mom is thinking of getting one of those for flash because he pulls a lot but I don't so she said I won't have to have one just like you Murph

Stella said...

Hey, Man!

Stanley used to have to wear one of those, until he learned some MANNERS. He did the same thing as Maggsie. He'd throw himself on the ground or go round and round in circles trying to scratch it off (I know, cuz I'd watch him from the window).

I hope Reilly just gets used to it for now. Maybe he'll get a break and find a way to conveniently "lose" that thing.

Gooby love,
STella