Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ummm, We're Back?!


Did you miss me? We have been LAZZZZZY, no blogging, no reading, just a lot of laying around being couch potato dogs (and lady). Our allergies have been way bad, I've been sneezing and reverse coughing and doing that thing, you know, the one where we pups go, chhhhhwackkkkk
and we sound like we're hacking up a hairball (or twenty?) Yeah, we've both been doing that one. I like to wait till the lady is almost asleep and I do it right be her head and she jumps up like I barfed on her, gets her every time!
Other than that, nada, nothing, zilcho. Oh, except Reilly got a new harness to walk in, we'll fill you in later cause he HATES it...Hee hee.

4 comments:

Lizzy said...

Ha! I make the barfing noise by my human's pillow on her bed at night, too. It always scares her!

Sparky

Joe Stains said...

cant wait to see reilly in this new contraption! the hairball thing is funny, I gotta try that!

Lorenza said...

Looks like you are having a very interesting time!
I hope you are feeling better now!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Molly the Airedale said...

I used to do the reverse coughing too but I don't anymore! hummmmmm, my food was changed when we got Mitch. I think changing foods cured me!
We can't wait to see Reilly's new harness!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch