We've been tagged by Keeley to share 7 weird things about Me and Reilly.
Here are the rules:Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each dog know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.
So I am gonna spilt these up, four about me and three about Reilly!
1. I have the lady trained! At night, if I get cold I tap the lady twice on her shoulder and she lifts up the sheets and blankets and I get under them, crawl down to her feet and curl up and sleep.
2. I have magic fur, no matter how dirty my fur gets, fifteen minutes later it looks clean! Dirt and stuff just falls right off!
3. I'm funny about where I eat breakfast or dinner. I crawl under the Hoosier (a cabinet) in the kitchen and the bowl has to be placed just outside the Hoosier. Then I stick only my head out to eat out of the bowl, my body stays under the Hoosier. If the bowl is too far away, I just stare at it until the lady moves it closer.
4. I don't bark when people come to the door, I wait until they come in the house, then I go crazy and bark like a maniac!
Now about Reilly!
1. Reilly wants to be in the bathroom whenever anyone is in there. When we have company and they get up at night to go to the bathroom, Reilly will wake up, run and try to sneak in the bathroom with them. All I can say is, company beware!
2. Reilly STINKS! I mean it, he stinks like fritos, all the time! No matter what he gets bathed with, five minutes later he stinks again.
3. Reilly is afraid of squeaky toys, if one squeaks he runs away. Murph figured this out really quick, so he chases Reilly all over the house with a squeaker toy. (When we have one that hasn't been destroyed!)
Now I know we are supposed to tag people, but we gotta go figure out who hasn't been tagged yet, so we will let them know in comments!