Wednesday, August 30, 2006


We had some company this weekend, and I was so excited, someone to play with! As you can see I did my best to get Audrey to chase me, play with me, something. But all she did was ignore me, or walk away from me. Mom said I"m lucky Audrey didn't bite the heck out of me, she kept saying Audrey was an old girl and didn't like to play. Doesn't like to play, WHAT?! I don't care how old I get, I can't imagine not liking to play with someone as cute and fun as me. (Mom says I can be irritating, I think that must be a compliment).

I've been working really hard to be a good dog, I guess I'm not supposed to go potty in the house, it seems like every few hours I am getting dragged outside and told to "Do my business." Work, work, work, but when I do I get told I am a good dog and I get rubbed, pretty good exchange if you ask me. I only peed in the house once and that was when I was getting ignored an then I was called a bad dog, that didn't sound so good, so I ran outside and finished up there, so many rules. Don't jump, don't bite, don't go in the house, don't attack Audrey, sheesh, I hope I can keep it all straight.

I've been told I get to stay with Audrey this weekend, I hope she takes some pills or something to get ready for me. Audrey's Mom says she is looking forward to having a puppy around for a few days, but Mom says that she'll change her mind after she has me for a few hours. What does she mean by that? Wish I could go, but I guess I am not allowed on airplanes yet, something about not having all my shots.

Well, I have to go pick up some pecans in the back yard and hide them in places where Mom can step on them. I crack up every time she steps on one and yells "OUCH!" Serves her right for leaving me in a crate while she is gone to work.

3 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Hey you are cute!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said...

Hey Murphey,

Welcome to www.dogswithblogs.com.au - we are very pleased to have you as part of our little community :-) I am sure you will make lots of friends here - we really are a great bunch of doggies :-)

Love
Opy

T-man Angel said...

Hi Murphey,
Keep being yourself!! Your new mommie will adjust soon. Those humans can be trained well.
T-man