Wednesday, January 07, 2009

How Good We Were

We went to Auntie and Uncle's house for Christmas. We had a really good time and the lady made us promise to be good. And we were, really, we were! Except for when we jumped on company, then we got put in the bedroom. But other than that we were good, well, except for when we barked at the neighbor kids and tried to play bitey face with them. Or when I stole a whole ball of cheese and hid it in a chair to snack on later....one of the peeps found it when they sat down on it and felt a big old sticky mess. The peeps were happy I hadn't eaten the whole thing, something about trouble pooping I might have had if I had eaten it?! I say not my fault, don't leave it where I can get it. But that was it for the bad stuff, really. Umm, escept Reilly did pee on the carpet once, he insisted the carpet felt like grass, and he is sticking by his excuse.


We were perfect other than those things!

Yeah, just don't count the time that Reilly puked in the living room. The peeps shouted for the lady to come clean it up and when she got there Reilly hunched over and then pooped too! For his final offering he the peed in a big puddle right next to the puke and poop. That must have been Reilly's version of a Christmas gift, I don't think they appreciated it. We didn't take pictures, although I think it would have been a worthy Stain Award entry. We had just been out for a walk too, he was saving it up, and we found out he shouldn't eat people food.


But really, after that we were as good as two badly behaved dogs can be!


So we spent a lot of time here in the bedroom:



And I could hide on the rug on the bed cause I matched it perfectly.


You can see me better when my eyes are open.

But here was my favorite place, Auntie's lap.

11 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

It sounds like you had one exciting Christmas! hehehehe
You do match that rug to perfection, Murphey!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Kelli said...

Hi Murphey & Reilly!
Sounds like you guys were the perfect house guests to me! I peed right under the Christmas tree last year on Christmas morning! It was my present since I forgot to get stuff for everyone! I can't believe Reilly did all three! That's amazing! You blend in with that rug soo well Murphey! I didn't even notice you were there!
-Tibby

Joe Stains said...

omdog you guys TOTALLY behaved. A dog's gotta have cheese, especially at Christmas!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Murphey!
Yes, sounds like you two were very good boys! Hmmmm... for some reason my mom does not agree!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Asta said...

Murphey and Reily
It sounds to me like you wewe total little angels..at least you twied to be..sheesh you'we only little tewwiews..hoomans awen't pawfect eithew you know
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lacey said...

We'd have stolen that cheese ball too! If you had a picture of your puke/poo/pee, maybe you could send it to Joey for a Stains award. heheheh.
Comet and BLU

Stanley said...

Hey, buds! I'm thinking that since the wisemen brought gold, frankinsense & myrrh, it was only fitting that Reilly left three gifts altogether at your Auntie's house.

MAN! You guys were busy, but it looks like you had a BLAST, and I bet your lady was so stinkin' glad you were there with her!

Goober love,
Stanley

Huskee and Hershey said...

OMdoG... what a 'present' from Reilly!! Puke, Poop, Pee... wow the 3 P's all all together..
You do match the rug beautifully, Murph!! It's a good thing the rug is not on the floor!!

Twinkle a.k.a Chicken Little said...

Visit me at www.twinkleboy.blogspot.com !!!


slurpy licks,
Twinkle

Urban Smoothie Read said...

great carmouflage of u on the rug... i need a black rug then..

i think we can understand reilly excuse... i do pee on carpet sometimes too... heheh

the many Bs said...

you were perfect little christmas angels.

we had to bark out loud when we read about Reilly puking and pooping and peeing in the living room. that makes us proud.

you kids did good.

woofs.