Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Baboon Butt

Sorry we have been gone so long...the lady has been very busy at work and she has taken three work trips, which means no blogging! no reading blogs! no fun! But we think we are back in action for a while.

The lady decided that she could save money if she groomed Reilly herself. I personally have magic fur that cleans itself and it never gets too long, so I don't have to be groomed, lucky me. But Reilly has to have his hair washed and cut, or it gets really stinky and really matted. So first the lady washed Reilly, he was not happy with that. He ran around and did the couch rub and head shake, spraying water all over the place, like this:



Then he rubbed all over the couch like this:

Then he finally had enough of me taunting him, so he went crazy and all bitey face on me.

But I still won cause the lady shaved him and gave him a baboon butt, she shaved off ALL his white hair and he is naked down there. Close your eyes if you would be offended by a photo of his baboon butt!

I call him BB for short now!

6 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Reilly we are not sure why you needed a brazillian done? Are you off to the beach?

Joe Stains said...

omdog! scandalous. Murphey you dodged a bullet there dude.

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Hi Murphey and Reilly!

I'm Scottie...nice to meet you! Hehe...that photo of Reilly's 'baboon butt' is funny! Your Mom did a nice job though...she really shaved it clean! *wink* Will check back soon!

Scottie

Lorenza said...

I am speechless looking at the BB!
Ha!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

erin said...

My mom thinks we need to save money too, but thankfully she's not about to groom me herself. That BB is so embarrassing!
Woof,
Keeley

Stanley said...

Murph!

That Baboon Butt cut is actually quite stylish in some circles... like AIREDALE circles, you nimrod!

Stella & I are total baboon butts!

Goob love,
Stanley