Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Busy Lady

The lady has been super busy and she has ignored my blog. I was so mad I peed on the couch, got it really good too, one big old spot where she lays her head when she reads, TAKE THAT!
She was busy going to work functions, to some silly political caucus, and having dinner without US! Finally she realized we were more important than anything and she stayed home. So on to the good stuff, we got some really neat things at the Mutt Strut. We got TWO cookies!
You only see one here because Reilly and I have already eaten one, yum for the tum. Can't wait to eat this one. Then there is that cool red ball. That red ball LIGHTS UP!


It lights up and hangs on our leashes! Why does it light up? So people can see us when we walk at night.

Look at us, ready for our night time walk.

The lights are so cool cause this is what you see in the dark when we are walking at night:


You might not be able to see us, but you can see our red lights that tell people, DOGS WALKING HERE! So SLOW DOWN! We love our lights, but we think the lady needs to wear one too., but she says they don't make them for people.

11 comments:

Poppy Q said...

Cool disco red lights - I could see you both in the dark!!

And biscuits too!! Being a woofie isn't too bad I think.

I hope your mommy gets to stay home with you some more.

Joe Stains said...

those lights are a great idea! glad your lady got her priorities straight!!!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Murphey!
Sure it was time for you lady to give you two the attention you deserve!
Those lights are cool! Safety first!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Those lights are cool. Hope you have eaten the other cookie already

~ Girl girl

Molly the Airedale said...

Do you have to switch on the lights or do they turn themselves on? What a neat idea! Dad walks us at night! Maybe we need these too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Bella said...

Heehee heee - the things we have to do to get attention !
wow those lights look soo big hanging on your collar.
It a great idea - we each (5 of us) have a blinking light attached to our collar when we are out early early or late late.
Mum got 5 different colour so she can see who's where when we run around in the park !!
Wuffs
Bella

Stanley said...

Very cool stuff! Those lights really DO remind me of a disco.

All I can say to your lady is, 'BOUT TIME, WOMAN! (I knew she'd get her priorities back in order eventually).

Goob love,
Stanley

MJ's doghouse said...

wow those ligths are awesome...my mom bought one of those sort of things...but cant remember where she put it...figures...

Peanut said...

Those lights are cool. We used to have lights but not as cool as those.

Asta said...

I love those lights Murphey ..I'm glad you and Reilly can be seen and stay safe! It's nevew dawk hewe, so I guess I dont need one, but it suwe is cool!!
I hope you ate up all the yummie cookies too
smoochie kisses,Asta

Snowball said...

I think having a light on us is a totally pawsome idea. Jie jie is always afraid of stepping on me when the lights are off at night. She will always warn me when she is coming and she will walk really slowing with small steps so that she won't injured me accidentally.

Luv
Snowball